• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with ratio

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

edwardaune

You can see from my sig what my specs are and also know that my memory ratio is at 1:1. Now, on my mobo under memory frequencies it has a scale of percentages or I can go by speed or auto. With my current configuration if I go by speed by resulting frequency wold be 450MHz! and if I go by auto it stays the same as what I have right now 188*2=376MHz. So, I am confused and a bit upset. If I go with 120% and start clocking it back up again I would be lucky to hit 180 FSB(maybe). Am I just out of luck because my multiplier is locked? Damned locked Bartons.

The thing with the nforce2 is that it hates ratios that aren't 1:1. I was pissed when my previous nforce2 board, mem, and processor didn't overclock well at all with the fsb being higher than the ram. I set it to 1:1 and I maxed the fsb on the board.

Quailane said:
The thing with the nforce2 is that it hates ratios that aren't 1:1. I was pissed when my previous nforce2 board, mem, and processor didn't overclock well at all with the fsb being higher than the ram. I set it to 1:1 and I maxed the fsb on the board.

I feel the same way so I am guess I am going to stay with the same config until I get a mobile. This sucks :mad:

Back