• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooling system for multiple machines

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yukanojo

ok, so i run a webhosting company. i use athlons and opterons in my servers. They run hot, as well as the harddrives.

i'd like to set up an array of water cooling that all runs off the same system.

Basically a large res which all the other systems feed off of. Is there anything that you'd recommend. Especially with cooling off the res.

Actually for your implementation the best cooling solution I can think of would be a massive bong/evaporative cooler. The guys over at procooling have a pretty informative forum about this subculture in watercooling here. I have seen rig pics of massive bong setups cooling 3 or 4 computers with CPU GPU and NB on each.

Good luck

yep true heres a pic of some co and water coolign i think
1.jpg
but how many comps we talking bout though?

if i was you i'd have a massive rad/fan combo outside so you wouldn't have to deal with the noise, then place the massive pump where you'd like it and run the tubing to all the low restriction blocks

Back