• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what is the best

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

choper

what is the best wb and pump that i can get i would like to get a cascade but dont think i can get one any more let me know what is the best avalible and quiet
thanks
nick

"Conan. What is best in life?"

"To crush you enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of the women."

asc_conan101.jpg

Alacritan said:
"Conan. What is best in life?"

"To crush you enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of the women."

:attn: :clap:

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

it would be a lot easier if people would use the search function before asking but o well

What's absolutely horrible is that I spent 20 minutes looking for a good screenshot from Conan the Barbarian with Google's image search.

Sadly, there were none from that scene so this was the best I could do.

Now I have two pumps here, one is slightly louder than the other one. I used the quieter one for this test
im confused

i know for a fact though swiftech points out that the D4/MCP650 is louder then the MCP600 rev. 2

easy fix if ur worried about noise just hook the pump up to a rheobus and turn down when u want it to be quiet

lithker said:
im confused

i know for a fact though swiftech points out that the D4/MCP650 is louder then the MCP600 rev. 2

easy fix if ur worried about noise just hook the pump up to a rheobus and turn down when u want it to be quiet
I don't want to hijack this thread but doesn't it make more sense to just buy the MCP600 if you're going to be degrading the performance of the MCP650 by turning it down just to get the same volume out of it?

well, I have a newer model DD D4 (running at 12v) and I can't hear it over my undervolted 120mm Sanyo Denki's at 7V. If the fans are off, I have to place my ears about less than a foot to hear a small humm with the case open. Duing normal operation, the only noise I hear from my system are the Denki's.

i am the same like what nartac described...

my DD D4 12v must be a rev2... because it is quieter than my 12v fans...

Back