• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adata PC4000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gigabit

I was thinking about putingt my Adata pc4000 up sale or trade.If i did this what would be the best memory for better response times and let me be able to use PAT.I cant not run PAT with this ram.I and was thinking about getting some good PC 3500.My Old gigabyte board ran pat with pc3500 no trouble at all it even ran it with my PC 4000.And the PC3500 would go to 239FSB or so at 1:1.Plus it had timmings of 2-3-3-6 and it was much more responsive,This memory is fine really but i wanna run PAT .Because my old board with just PAT enabled and my 2.6c kicked the crap out of this board in load time and all that and it's OCed to 3.5.What would you do i?

Last edited:
I think that PAT is overrated. I doubt there is that much of a performance difference to go to all that expense and trouble. Load time has more to do with HDD speed than whether you have PAT enabled or not.

Back