• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800 Pro Water Blocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Free_Loader

Does anyone know of any water blocks made for the X800 Pro? Cant seem to find anything that says it fits the card specifically.

Rumor around the mill says that DANGER DEN has already made X800 waterblocks and memory cooling block prototypes... So they should be going into mass production soon... I don't know how soon... but just wait around and see if you can... :)

its not 1/2, i believe its 3/8.... Plus it uses aluminum, its not all copper... And that can sometimes spell trouble (corrosion and what not)...

its aluminum, it costs 129$, and its a waste of money. Get a gpu WB and some ramsinks, as long as you have some airflow in your case the ramsinks will cool the memory just fine.

FYI people,Inless your trying to overclock your card alot the ram doesnt get that hot i have ddmaze4 on mine and the ram is cooler than was with the heatsink

Thanks for the info guys, I plan on overclocking and gaming very heavily.....my plan was to get a WB & ramsinks for sure.

The new memory they use on x800 cards are limited not by heat but by their internals. You can be that the chips, being made for such an expensive card at such high frequencies, are speed-binned - so the rating of 2ns on the pros is usually accurate. Extra volts don't really net much either.

Back