• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4c 800E Dlx AGP setting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thedoc

On the p4C800E DLX what do people have the AGP freq set to ?, i have left it at auto, which i guess means it will be overclocked along with the fsb. The other options are to set it to 66/33 etc, does this lock it to that or is it a ratio type thing like the memory settings ?, what is best to use ?, i am stable at the mo with it set to auto

If you plan to do any overclocking, you would be better off locking it at 66/33. This will prevent your AGP and PCI buses from being a limiting factor in OC stability, and SATA devices won't work on an OC'd bus.

KrisMCool said:
If you plan to do any overclocking, you would be better off locking it at 66/33. This will prevent your AGP and PCI buses from being a limiting factor in OC stability, and SATA devices won't work on an OC'd bus.

How do i lock the SATA speed ?

Back