• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lina-li pc-75 and heatcore question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Circaflex

i made a thread a week back showing what my setup is going to consist of and its around 400 bucks im looking to actually save some money i had the thermochill dual rad but its around 100 dollars, the reason i chose that was i heard that heatercores are too big to fit above the psu up top in the pc-75, is this true? I wanted to mount it at the top since there is extra room on the pc75 between the top and the psu, the psu kinda hangs down a little lower, can anyone confirm this? Reason im asking is for moneys sake, and i dont want to have to hack up my case to fit it.

Lookin at my old case.... I measure just under 5-1/2". You also have the option to orient the thermochill so that the end piece is pointed towards the front as opposed to the back, of course you'd be sacrificing a couple of bays but if you're running a push/pull config, it might require it.

thanks guys that wasnt quiet what i was wanting to do but still a good look what i want to do is mount a heatercore on the top panel horizontal but i heard they dont fit

Back when I had my PC-60 I mounted my D-Tek heater core (which IMO is quite large) in the 5.25" bays. I had to bend the sides of the bays about 1mm but it squeezed in perfectly.

Now with my PC-70 I use the same heater core, and I decided to mount (bolt) it on the very top of the case, in the middle between the 5.25 bays and the psu space.

Don't know if that helped any but I figured I'd post.

Back