• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T-Line or Res for First timer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I personally think its easier to use a T-Line, just pop a funnel on the t-line and fill. Plus its cheaper. If you are okay with drilling a hole in your case to accomondate that Dangerden System, then I'd go that way.

T-line isn't the best for a newbie in my opionion only because its hard to bleed out all the air. I couldn't get my t-line running when I did my first WC rig so I just bought some pvc pipe and fittings and made a cheap reservoir. The pvc reservoir took me about 10 minutes to make and cost is is 10-20 depending on if you have pvc primper, pvc cement, and any extra pvc laying around. Also you just fill the reservoir, turn the pump on, and if need be add some more water to the system(all self bleeding).

i have always liked res's better... i think they are easier for one, and more importanly, i think they look alot better. but i dont like bay resevoirs, they are ugly

Not only are bay rezs ugly IMO they also seem to have higher tendency to fail it seems(atleast I heard they do have the tendency to leak). Dangerden makes rezs, swiftech, etc.

The one thing about dual bay reservoirs is that it might not fit in your case. I had to bend some metal tabs out of the way for mine and it was still a pain in the *** to get it in. But on the other hand, it'll never fall out. Ever.

Back