• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ 3200 Plat Rev 2 @ 275fsb Holy Cow!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigStan

I prolly shouldn't even post this. As soon as the OCZ marketing ppl see it they will prolly want to re-bin them and raise the price. :eek:

OCZ 3200 Plat Rev 2 @ 275 1:1 2.5,3,3,6 ~ 2.8v ~ Here is how they did. Donno about you, but I was impressed.

Gonna see how tight I can get the timings at 250fsb next.

That is freakin awesome :attn: :drool:

Edit:

You should apply or pm sean or something so maybe you can be included in their hall of fame or something

It just keeps getting better...278fsb unbuffered. 2.8v
278.3200.24ub.JPG

the samsung tccd's on the ocz stuff is primo. adata is using it on the ddr566/ddr600. i think it has taken the speed crown away from hynix. i got 290(pqi tccd) last nite just playing around @ 2.5.3.3.8.@ 3.2 volts. ive never gotten those latencies from hynix at those speeds..

Arguably the reign of the mighty BH-5 might be coming to an end. I just beat eva2000's bh-5 unbuffered score. Well sorta. I beat him on Sandra Integer and he beat me on Float. He did it at a lower fsb and tighter timings, but I did it on 2.8v. So I guess yo might call it a tie. Check it out..

http://i4memory.com/showthread.php?t=51

9mmCensor said:
How can I find out if my sticks are that?

Che?

In this country, you have the right to display his picture. In the countries that he was involved with...well, they killed you if you didn't diplay his picture.

Reefa_Madness said:
Che?

In this country, you have the right to display his picture. In the countries that he was involved with...well, they killed you if you didn't diplay his picture.

Yeah he was a great guy, a true revolutionary.

/end threadjack

9mmCensor said:
2 sticks of OCZ 3200 Platnium, I belive rev 2.
Not really any "I believe" to it. It says right on the sticker on the heatspreader "Platinum Revision 2 2,2,2,5". If that is exactly what it says then you have TCCD mem.

9mmCensor said:
Yeah he was a great guy, a true revolutionary.

/end threadjack

Not a theadjack, just a comment on someone's Avatar. People do it all the time in this forum.

As they say, one man's treasure is another man's garbage. One man's "great guy" is just another man's Bin Laden.

We all look at things from different perspectives.

flapperhead said:
hey stan what is ur max oc? at 3,4,4,8 ?? are u able hit it with 2.9/3.0 volts??
Nope. Wouldn't do 280 no matter what I did. 3,4,4,8 2.9v~3.2v. Just locked up no matter what.

Don't seem to be real great on the low end either. Would only hold 2,2,2,5 up to 210. At about 215 I had to go to 2,3,3,5. Bumping up to 2.9~3.1 didn't help.

Held 2,3,3,5 up to 240 then I had to go to 2.5,3,3,5. I'm sitting right now at 260fsb ~ 2.5,3,3,5 at 2,7v. I'm going to bench this in a minute. Want to see it?

Back