• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IC7-MAX3 + Cpu P4 2600mhz Overclock 3200mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wiggyuk

Morning all as u can see by the title i have just brought a Abit IC7-MAX3 + Cpu P4 2600mhz Overclocked to 3200mhz from ebay for £198.67, what do u guys think is that a good deal or would it just be better to buy one brand new i can get one for £120 let me know what u think.

wiggyuk said:
Morning all as u can see by the title i have just brought a Abit IC7-MAX3 + Cpu P4 2600mhz Overclocked to 3200mhz from ebay for £198.67, what do u guys think is that a good deal or would it just be better to buy one brand new i can get one for £120 let me know what u think.
3200 is about as far as those 2.6s would OC. I say it is a toss up if you are content with a 3200 OC. If you want more, then the new board is a better idea 'cause you can buy a better proc for it without losing any money.

Back