• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

100-150$ RAM for NFII Ultra Infinity??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darkmist

Hey guys hows it going. Was directed here from the DFI forums and was looking to get some recomendations on brands. Using this computer for games like sims2, BF vietnam, star wars galaxies, future mmorpgs and other comp games. Looking to spend 100$(and under) to 150$(would rather have lower price). As you see I don't wanna spend too much, but I don't want a cheap card that won't show results.I got some recomendations:
The board you have is more tolerant of poor latency memory so I would suggest you look for memory that has a 2.5-3-3-7 rating or even 3-4-4-9. You would like memory that is rated PC3200 or higher (such as PC4000)
So by the quote above if you could recomend some ram cards that'd be great. Thanks for your time

how much ram do you need, exactly? 512? 2x256? 2x512? 1gb? its kinda hard to answer the question not knowing that...

You need at least 50 posts or something to access the classifieds.

I may be selling the ram in my sig pretty soon. PM me if you're interested.

Back