• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IC7-MAX3 + Cpu P4 2600mhz Overclock 3200mhz Good or Bad Deal ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wiggyuk

Morning all as u can see by the title i have just brought a Abit IC7-MAX3 + Cpu P4 2600mhz Overclocked to 3200mhz from ebay for £198.67, what do u guys think is that a good deal or would it just be better to buy one brand new i can get one for £120 let me know what u think.

The mobo is wonderful. The CPU could of been better. Which one is it, the 2.6/400 bus or the 2.6C/800 bus?

Ill find out is the much difference, I will probably sell the CPU anyway what CPU would u reckomend for this board. Do u think it was a good deal or not how much are these CPU`s going for now if I chose to sell it ?

I was hoping someone from Europe would answer you. I don't know anything about prices or availability of those components in the UK. As near as I can tell you bought them for about the average going price.

Back