• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Going with Water!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wizzydog

Once i get the cash im outting water colling in my computer. My systems specs are as follow, P4 2.8ht, ATi 9800 Pro 256mb, 2 gig of ram, and a Wd 120 SATA Hd, also the DFI Lan Party Pro 875B mobo. Can someone give me some names, or send me links to good parts to get? I want something for each component, something for the cpu, vid card, hd, Northbridge chip,not sure if they make nething for ram. Also tell me what elese i would need.

Also has anyone tried Fluid Xp yet? If so how is it, i was gonna sue that instead of regular water.

please use the search function...

sorry to be so blunt and not answer any of your questions, but i think it is quite obvious you havnt even tried to look around or anything...

Major watercooling company are dangerden.com swiftnets.com and use the search to see what other people have done to get ideas.

Back