• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ PC2700 rev3.2 = bh-5 sticks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ocpinoy said:
i can get this deal on some OCZ PC2700 reversion 3.2 sticks that can run 2-2-2-5 at 200mhz FSB.. are they bh-5 sticks? should i get them?

heres the link:
http://www.casemp.com/integramod132...topic.php?t=110
Probly not BH5, most likely BH6. Frankly that your call. Personally speaking I would much rather buy some Samsung TCCD, that can be found in Corsair's XLL and many other brands like PQI.

hey if their bh-6 then, its not a bad deal for bh=5 sticks, and those corsairs XLL and PQI aren't sold here in canada , or they are super expensive, so i think i might get this deal, can anyone confirm bh-6?

ocpinoy said:
hey if their bh-6 then, its not a bad deal for bh=5 sticks, and those corsairs XLL and PQI aren't sold here in canada , or they are super expensive, so i think i might get this deal, can anyone confirm bh-6?
If it does 2-2-2-11 @ 200mhz / DDR400 then its gotta be either that or BH5. No other RAM besides those, TCCD or Micron, can do those timings.

Either way its very good RAM, reguardless of who makes it.

A long time ago we used BH-5 on those. I had some original Rev 3.2 before I joined OCZ and it did 418 MHZ 2-2-2 with just 2.7 VDIMM. This was back in the NForce2 original revision days. I wish I still had it.

so they are BH-5 sticks??

woot woot, i hope so, they look like good sticks to me, ima test them out tonight and get back to you i hope i can do 418mhz with 2-2-2 timings,

ch-5 runs at 220 with 11-2-2-2 cpc disabled and low voltage...tested it with an twinmos cl 2,5 ch-5 modul on my infinity

Back