• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Of these memories, which ¿

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AcUaViVa

Registered
Of these memories, which ¿

2x512 GEIL X 3200 (samsung tccd)

2x512 ADATA 566 (samsung tccd)

2x512 MUSHKIN LV2 V2 3200

They are arranged of minor to major price, and I am interested in overcoat which me might last, anantech places the geil x over the rest but adata seem to be very good

You might advise me?

Thank you

sorry for my inglish

Er yeah hes right I was thinking the A-DATA 533. 7 O'clock in the morning and I haven't slept since 3 PM yesterday. Do I have insomnia maybe...

AcUaViVa said:
jajaja

catalan your nickname it's for something?

if u can get your hands on the tccd powered adata 566,thats what id go for. beware, word is some of the 566 is using hynix. so when buying make sure they specify samsung.

Catalan said:
Er yeah hes right I was thinking the A-DATA 533. 7 O'clock in the morning and I haven't slept since 3 PM yesterday. Do I have insomnia maybe...

Tylenol PM, NyQuill (1 1/2 dosage), Melatonin.

They are all safe for those occassional times you need help getting to sleep. Check them out, pick one and get some rest...I hear it does a body good.

Back on topic:

Adata would also be my pick from of that group.

Last edited:
The time I need one of those I don't have any...Maybe I'll pick up some nyquill tomorrow. I've actually considered doing that, but I've heard people get addicted to it and it can mess up sleeping hours.

Try the Melatonin. It supplements the body's natural sleep chemicals and does not leave you groggy in the morning. A friend of mine that flew often told me about it. When his internal clock was off from the local "time" clock, he would take one (300mg...I think) about 20 minutes before he was going to bed. Two works even better, but can give you some Wild & Crazy dreams. Go to Wal-Mart and get their stuff, it actually says it is a sleep aid, instead of saying it is a dietary supplement. Ask the pharmacist if you need to.

The Tylenol or the Wal-Mart equivalent work well, but can leave you a little groggy in the morning until you've had that first cup of cafe.

Use the NyQuill when you want to be knocked out and have the time for a long "catch-up" sleep.

And remember the "occassional" in my original comment.

Yeah I saw that, but there have been talks on both tv/radio etc saying people get addicted to this stuff. IDK if it's true or not.

Catalan said:
Yeah I saw that, but there have been talks on both tv/radio etc saying people get addicted to this stuff. IDK if it's true or not.

Just hope you get your rest now and then. I too, sleep very little, on the order of 4-5 hours max per day so I know how it is. I do however, sleep well when I get my chances and I also sometimes find a shady spot and hide during my lunch hour and take a short nap.

Back