• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maze 4 okay?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

demon-eater

I have a Maze 2 block and have been using that since it came out, would I see at least a 3C drop by switching to a Maze 4? All of my old links are dead so I am kina lost now. I really just want a new WB.

I have a 525gph pump, big enough rad that it doesn't need a fan, although it would drop temps 1-3C noise just ain't worth it and im going to a full size car radiator whenever I get a new WB- no need for heat in my room in winter, just crank up those volts! lol

Well at DD, even a Maze 4 is pretty dated, and spending the 35 dollars or so on one is not the best use of you "waterblock-dollar" :clap:

If you are DD loyal then the TDX is your best bet, but you may need a pump with solid head, the flow of your pump may be large but if the head is nil then its useless. Alternatively for 5 dollars more than the Maze4 is the swiftech 6002, which is right up there at the forefront of block design and would work well even with a not so powerful pump.

Archer36 said:
OoO No fans, whats it look like?
Like my computer is tucked under a shelf with no case, and on top of my mini frig sits the pump and cooling crap. (a utter mess)

Back