• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

adata ddr566/600: will ship to U.S.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flapperhead

i found an asian site that just emailed me back that will ship ddr566/600 adata modules to the u.s. they will only accept wire tranfers. ive just replied inquiring what the price will be for 2x256/2x512 of the ddr566/600 shiped to the us..btw they are located in japan.. heres the links if anyones interested. i have a feeling its goona be expensive..
http://www.ocworks.com/ url..

[email protected] mail..

You saw this, right:

memory_adata566_256_02.jpg

Or was that already known?

If I remember correctly, Clevor stated about a week to ten days ago that is was already on sale in Japan. I seem to remember him stating a price of about 180-190 for a 512 stick. Factor in shipping and customs type expenses and that 225 seems about right.

You really have to want it or have deep pockets to go for it now.

Actually, my figures were based on the 24,500Y price @ the aforementioned website. That figures to roughly $221, but I rounded up. I imagine that would be even higher with shipping, and/or if they set the package as a gift [to avoid customs] or not. If they didn't set it as a gift and they didn't employ EMS shipping, forget about it and get some OCZ PC-4200 or something.

Furthermore, looks like they're gouging a bit.

yes, u guys are right. that is just too much. i just emailed randy lo at komusa and told him based on the huge pqi thread if they can custom order some modules with theses chips ,they could probably sell a boatload.. anyway thnx for the translation, but no thanks to the price

Back