• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's mushkin 1GB PC3500 lvl 1 ch-5 worth?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Froz

Got a friend who's interested in procuring my ram. Suggestions on it's worth currently? Originally paid $238.00 for it. Used about 6 months.

Thanks

depending on the oc'ing ability(important) and the and mushkin good name maybe 175.00/200.00. if the tccd didnt come along u would probably get more, but a gig of it sells for 250.00 280 so u would have to compete with it

flapperhead said:
depending on the oc'ing ability(important) and the and mushkin good name maybe 175.00/200.00. if the tccd didnt come along u would probably get more, but a gig of it sells for 250.00 280 so u would have to compete with it

thanks, that's pretty much in line what I was thinking as well.

If you haven't yet, check under the heatspreaders to make sure it isn't BH-5. My Mushkin Level One that I bought in February when it was way cheap was actually able to do 2-2-2-11 at 235FSB. I never checked to be sure, but either it was some super rare, magical CH-5 or it was some B-grade BH-5 that got made into Level One sticks instead.

Can't hurt to check. I sold my 1GB Level one for $250 a few weeks back. Just to give you an idea. This was before TCCD though :(

Good luck,

Odie :)

Back