• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*IMOG kicks the lock on the mod tool closet

I knew keeping the banhammer locked up was a mistake... Of course, I guess the morning isn't too far off. :D

ur question, while hardly coherent, deserves no reply....... unfortunately i'll save someone else the trouble. go to pricewatch.com, click on system memory and you'll see all the different sizes and speeds. look harder, as you should have done before posting, and you'll see a link for brands as well.

whats with the attictude were here to help people not **** them off unless thats what you guys think is supposed to happen!

with 70+ posts, you should know by now the etiquette involved when interacting on these forums. We are all here to help (most anyways) but there is a requisite amount of work that should be done before posting. just like school... can't take calculus without algebra. so, to come to this forum which is for users of all levels and start posting messages that reflect a painfully obvious lack of effort on your part, is simply annoying. it's like me walking up to you and start asking in a loud voice how to tie my shoes. (and since i've seen a couple of these types of posts by you) asking how to eat, and how to work a T.V.... get it? You're not asking for help, you're asking us to do your work for you. if you have a serious, directed question that you've A) researched and B) cannot find with reasonable effort, then please ask. If on the other hand you heard someone say "DDR2" on the bus or at school, and want us to tell you all about it, well you're in the wrong place.

Your posts were spam. :-/

I am happy to help out everyone who visits, but if you do a search on all of your posts on 9-27-04, they are all spam.

We are here to help those looking for help, but there is little we can do for people who are just excited to be posting on the internet. For example, this post in a thread that has been inactive for 6 months basically, is also spam:

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=331962

I will not comment on the posts you have made today, but I will say that this is a technical forum intended to share discussion on PC's and overclocking. As members, we should all try to contribute, whether asking constructive questions or answering them. Posting one word reply's along with vague or cryptic questions does not help anyone, and only clogs the message board with junk.

Back