• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rheostatic Flow Window &/or case Mod???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ghettocomp

Master of teh Ghetto Mods
Rheoscopic Flow Window &/or case Mod???

On a question that Sonicdrive Had: . :burn:

Rheoscopic fluid is what that stuff is called

:thup:
Ok, Now you got me going! Thinking of a window &/or case mod using the "Rheoscopic Fluid" especially since it can be colored to anything! and flow could be shaped within the window, imagine giving a biohazard symbol shape within the flow pattern and not seeing what caused it!

Now I have the mod bug going!

I believe that under the right presentation this stuff would make a very awesome case mod. Giving the case or window the appearance of constant change. I have not checked yet but if it could be UV reactive! Well, it does allow some things to be added! :attn:

Y'all tell me what you would like to see, I will build it based on the best ideas. :cool:

With a new idea like this, I do not thing anything will be too much, Until it is actually done! (H***, I am never done with my system,..)

Last edited:
Actually I just realized that this thread probably should be in the modding sections. Got so excited to try and complete an unusual mod that I had posted too quickly here. :(

Perhaps the Gods will move this thread to the more appropirate spot or ?

sorry, my bad. :rolleyes:

-Edit: Then again, if it will flow with exposure to heat, perhaps incorporate part of a return line into the liquid to generate the flow patterns and if only in a small part have it act as a radiator of sorts. Of course keeping the H2O separate from the Rheoscopic Fluid!
Just a thought...

Last edited:
Back