• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

'77 BVille Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Archer36

Well as the title suggests, im looking for a cheap case to fit my dual 120mm HC in. I don't care how old or what it looks like, all I care is that the HC with shroud can fit in it. Currently I have my HC mounted on the outside of my comp, which is a tripping hazard and it is hard to move.

Thanks,
Archer

I have an old chieftech case that I fixed up and have a 77 bonneville in. It worked out pretty good. Search for Orange beast if you would like to see how it was done. It was in the front of the case. It takes some cutting, but it fits up there nice and snug.

I remember looking at your case a long time ago but had no idea at the time how large a '77 bville was. How much room do you have from the edge of your mobo to the front of your case?

Inwin 500 series would probally accomodate it. You will need a very large midsize or tower for that core.

Back