• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Office '03

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Element9889

Hey i installed ms office 2003 on my user name a while back and i never noticied this before but whenever any other users try to use and of the office applications it gives some message about trying to install than it prompts to install from cd or browse and if you hit cancel it all opens up fine but its rather annoying my os is windows xp sp2 and if you want the acctuall message it give i can post it i greatly appriciate any help

put the cd in and go through the install stuff. It just is trying to validate if it is being used on the same computer, your probably changed you hardware or something, that caused it to think that.

Element9889, actually it's just configuring it's settings for that indiviual user. After I installed I had the same thing with my Wife's login. Just put the cd in and let it do it's thing. It's fine.

Back