• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PAT and PC 4000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gigabit

Ok i always just run my ram and cpu 1:1 at about 243 fsb becausei dont need to raise the voltages there..Today i decided to drop cpu back to default and see if i could enable turbo or better.Which was no trouble and it does make the board faster at default settings but why does cpuz say im running 5:4 on the ram?In the bios i have it set 1:1Al;so i have these set at these setting from a default of 3-4-4-8 pretty impressive i think.

gigabit said:
Ok i always just run my ram and cpu 1:1 at about 243 fsb becausei dont need to raise the voltages there..Today i decided to drop cpu back to default and see if i could enable turbo or better.Which was no trouble and it does make the board faster at default settings but why does cpuz say im running 5:4 on the ram?In the bios i have it set 1:1Al;so i have these set at these setting from a default of 3-4-4-8 pretty impressive i think.

Pat actually is active before yr sys posts. It does it's thing and in yr case. since yr timings are set manually, it adhusts the ratio to be able to run turbo. That's my take on it.

Back