• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

14 Multi for Prescott

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

musk

help with 14 Multi for Prescott

I have a 3.2e SL7KC and I have tried everything to get the 14 multi.

3.2e SL7KC
P4C800-e deluxe

have tried bios 15 both with winflash and dos method.

Nothing

Anyone?

musk :confused: :confused:

before 1015

musk said:
I have a 3.2e SL7KC and I have tried everything to get the 14 multi.

3.2e SL7KC
P4C800-e deluxe

have tried bios 15 both with winflash and dos method.

Nothing

Anyone?

musk :confused: :confused:

uhh if my readings are correct u need to go before 1015.. try 1011 or 1014.. those are the only ones that asus has out for the p4c800e deluxe... so yea..

Bios 1015 is the one I had that worked on my 3.2E SL7B8. I just installed a 3.2E SL7E5 and my multi went back to 16 so I am thinking that it has something to do with the D0 stepping Prescott's.

Asus is supposed to release a bios for this board that will allow you to change between the stock multi and the 14 multi soon.

will the 14 multi only be available to the DO pressys? I heard that the unlocked multi's will only be for some of the new LGA775 mobo's.
I thought that bois 1015 for p4c800 wouldn't even support the 3.2E. I know I must be way off track but I want to buy one, and I just want to make sure I get it right.

second ed, on 478's the 14 multi only works with sl7b8's and certain asus bioses...

wannaoc, thanks I have been reading up on it, but I kept on hearing different things, thanks for clearing it up

wfarid do you have a al7b8? If you do, is it safe to use a bios less then 1015(as I understand its those bios' that can do it.) Even though the 3.2 wasn't supported until release 1017.

1018 is officially out and that supports the multi change for the sl7b8's...

Back