• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Memory test at AnandTech for A64 rigs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i really like anandtech they test out all the new memory very thououghly, they tell u what chips are used, and test on different platforms

wow what a great article... lots of info and very well laid out.... The next amd platform looks a whole lot better to me now.....

WoW, I have the DFI. I just need some of that OCZ 3200 rev 2. Man that would be insane 300 plus, me wants now

SJ
:sn:

To tell you the truth, if you are looking for top performance and to overclock, you really have to study AMD's latest products. I would just have to learn a whole new set of terms and how to make it work because when it comes to A64, I'm on page #1, check that, I'm still on the cover, haven't made it to page # 1 yet.

It does look good though. 300 is seductive...kinda like...well, lets not go there.

Reefa_Madness said:
It does look good though. 300 is seductive...kinda like...well, lets not go there.

yeah, especailly at 2.5-4-3 :confused:

i would have to give the 3200 EL rev2 my vote for the best, most versital DDR to date, IMHO. :cool:

-Jess-

Back