• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a gif made....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fightingpiper

I was wondering if anyone can make me a gif image for a website that I got going for the girlfriend.

I need the Professor and words removed from the Fallout gif and replaced with The words MoFrogs or MoFrogs.com and some how incorportate the little frog gif I have attached. It needs to be the same size gif as It will be replacing a section on a PHP website theme. Thanks!

Attachments

• fallout.gif
    fallout.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 49
  • frog_poison9_1a.gif
    frog_poison9_1a.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 51
Not sure I understand what you want. You want the frog where the professor is? And you want the words removed and replaced with mofrogs.com?

Yes thats pretty much what I want done. I opened photoshop for the first time ever and here is what I have so far....

Actually I found a new frog that I like better but I have no clue on how to combine it to the fallout.gif.....

Attachments

• fallout.gif
    fallout.gif
    2 KB · Views: 44
  • frog_poison18_1a.gif
    frog_poison18_1a.gif
    2 KB · Views: 42
Is that the font you want to use? What font is that? I can probably help you out.

I tried cleaning up the pic a little. I didn't want to go crazy just yet if you didn't like it. Let me know if you want something changed. I made it big, so you can resize it to a smaller version, it will look a lot better smaller. Bu tthis is just a rough draft so to speak.

Attachments

• frogspic.jpg
    frogspic.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 58
No problem. Let me know if you want something changed or adjusted. It won't be hassel at all. Glad I could help.

Back