• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

system works

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

honhon

hey, i saw in the stores that there is a new version of systemworks, for 2005, and i know some die hard computer dont like norton or macafee, but i like norton system works because of the extra features like the one button check up and so on, and i like the sensors too... but anyways i have the ol' 2004 version and i saw that norton was claiming new features with the 2005 version, and the question for this thread is if anyone knows or has seen what the "new" features are.... i really which there was a norton system works program that checks all the performance and fixes any problems with your comp. without the virus scan because i heard of a free virus scan that detects and cleans stuff norton and macafee dont find.....

I have to agree. I like the extras in it as well especially GOBACK its the most important extra Ive installed. Im still trying to find out as well whats so different, I dont think to much has changed or it would be easier to find info

ok, in training for my new tech job they said norton was basically worthless, i am going to look into AVG for virus scan, what should i look for on performance monitors like system works offers?

Back