• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some help with tablet pc template

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JenBell

Hi People,

Ok, so I am buying a tablet laptop to make things easier for me. I have this form I always use to do almost everything but its only on paper. I have a scanner and will scanning the document in. After I do this, whats the best way to setup the template so I can write on it?
Also, the document has a serial number which increments per page, is there anyway to make it do the same on the laptop...its a toshiba m200. is there any software I could use to make it do the things I want.
I have been thinking about it and came up with the following...

1. when the form is on the pc it will be in jpeg format, basically a pic. I can import this into word, and bring the text to front and write the info into the form. Not exactly perfect but it should work. If theres a better way, please tell me how.

2. the serial number on the form, this is giving me headaches, even my cat is suffering (moping about on my bed and watching the news), basically I need software that when I am filling in a new form the serial number changes. I could always do this manually but I will have alot of these to do, one way would be to create a text box and input the number manually, but that will time and well I could forget then I am screwed. Any advice.

Thanks in advance.

Back