• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin Black Level II PC-3500 Sources?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JasonDTM

I've seen that newegg had some in stock, but it wasnt the kit, I really want to find a good source on this memory, because I want to get alittle more outta this, and I dont want to clock the 2-2-2 Special I have over stock, the other memory will be getting paired with an XP-M 2400+ for a folding Machine (If I ever get around to working on it again) I really want to find a source that has the dual channel 2x256 kit in stock, or someone that has some for sale.

Thanks.

To find some for sale check the classifieds section out. It won't appear until you have 100 quality posts.

If you read around you'll find that the Level II (containing BH-5) is discontinued, and has been for some time. Why don't you want to clock the 2-2-2 special over stock? That's expensive stuff, and I would hope you're putting BH-6 to good use! It's MADE to overclock.

bh6 will tolerrate big voltage. hipro5 the god of maniacs uses only bh6 for his world record mb speeds. he says since it uses (if i remember correctly) the 15 micron process instead of the 13, which makes it much more tolerenat and responsive to voltage

Okay, I guess I should skimp out on the PC-3500, I've got this 2-2-2 clocked @ 225mhz without a single hiccup, 225x11.5 @ 1.8v

I just decided to keep what I have in this system, and put in some Corsair Value Select PC-3200 that I've personally had up to 220mhz without any problems.

Back