• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4c800 Deluxe+Ozc Booster?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dragonhunter

Hi all,

Anyone have this combo yet?
How do they work out?
Is the VTT of the P4c800 deluxe accurate?

I want to bump up the mem voltage so I can tighten the timing but I have a Max3 .

If any Pro can do the Max3 Mod, pls help me. I am willing to pay for your coffee and a pack of cigarrette while doing the mod

Thanks

How do they work out?
For the P4C800 (all) it works great.
Is the VTT of the P4c800 deluxe accurate?
Yes.
If any Pro can do the Max3 Mod, pls help me. I am willing to pay for your coffee and a pack of cigarrette while doing the mod
You sure need the Vtt mod for your board in order to use the Booster on the higher voltages (and you should be careful while raising voltages). There are people that do mod's but it's going to cost you more than coffee and some cigarettes.

Good luck

I second everything redken said plus despite using booster you still will need vtt mod since max3 has problems after going over 2.9v

ciku said:
hmmm am i lost or what? what does vtt means?
VTT as far as i know is the VREF termination voltage, so VREF is what goes in to the memory and VTT is the voltage that comes out

Back