• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit AI7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

honhon

I have the Abit AI7 mobo and i am lookin at gettin the zalman 7000heatsink, with the weight of the zalman on the mobo will the heatsink mobo clips be able to hold the heatsink without breaking off? :(

ok, because i read in a forum about a intel mobo and the person said that the heatsink was over the weight limit for the cpu heatsink posts, so i was just wondering about abit and i couldnt find it on their site.

Yea im looking to get the 700cu myself once i get the money for it.

Heard it can drop temps by 10c

oh yeah baby, i just got my zalman, and its smaller than what i thought it was gonna be, fits in my case with more than enough clearance, i actually wish it was bigger. but anyways, playing counterstrike running a dedicated server by myself with 31 bots my comp doesnt go over 41C and playing star wars battlefront it goes to 45C and stops but when i turn the game off and let it idle it goes to a rock bottom of 34C and i hope to decrease that but adding a faster front intake case fan in a week.

Back