• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sandra Burn-in Wizard Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JPetrillo

What is the difference between running the burn-in wizard on low priority or high priority? Does high priority stress more than running it on low priority or something?? Because I know when I run it on High I cant do anything else on the computer... cant bearly even move the mouse!

Well im trying to burn this chip in.. if Prime keeps failing and i keep having to restart it to keep the burn-in process going that gets annoying. Sandra will go for as long as i would like it to (48 hours straight)

if prime keeps failing then your computer isnt stable. Plus, burning in is a contraversal topic. Ive never seen an improvement of burning in, so I no longer do.

folding wont help if he isn't stable. Youll discover the cure for cancer is pop tarts! I would say if you want to burn in, bring that thing down in speed, prime for 8 hours to make sure your stable, then either run prime or fold to burn in. Whether your runnin at 2.7gig or 2.5 the burn in will be the same, then you might get to 2.7 stable, just keep your vcore the same

Back