• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I can't access any files or programs from my XP account any more!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quailane

Hey, I was playing america's army, and it crashed like it sometimes does. It always goes to desktop when that happens. This time all I could see was the screen when the game crashed, but I heard the error noise from xp. I hit the reset button after about a minute. Everything was fine, but when I log onto my account, everything seems fine untill you try to open any program or file. The hourglass appears for a few seconds, but nothing comes up. The only thing I can do is log out. Even then, it says wait while it ends programs. The only reason I am able to type this is because I am using my brother's account. Everything here is perfectly fine. Is there anything I can do?

Never mind. I dunno what was going on. I am on my account now. After trying about 20 times it is working now with no explanation.

Back