• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My timings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FyreDaug

I have kingston valueram pc3200 512's. I played around with the settings on stock voltages and got 2-3-2-5 (is that good?) I cant get ras2cas <3 clocks. Would voltages change this? 2.65v is stock I believe. It says 2.6 on the ram, but my mobo only goes in steps of 0.10 starting at 2.55.

Also, any other tips for modding my ram? I believe kingston is quality and I shouldnt have to worry as much about OC than generic ram. Plus it was a steal of a deal for the 2 sticks.

CAS 2 clocks
Ras to Cas 3 clocks
Ras Precharge 2 clocks
Cycle Time 5 clocks
^ That means 2-3-2-5 right?

congrats,sounds like u got lucky and got maybe some micron 46v32m8/-5bc chips.. they are very oc'ing friendly. try upping the vdimm and the fsb and see how far u can go.

Hmm, when I run Dual Channel (like I thought I had before) I only get 2-3-3-5. Thats at 1:1 though, when I was still single channel I could get 2-2-2-5 absolutely stable at 5:4. (Which actually got me the highest bandwidth so far)

Back