• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone know what's up with Messenger?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quattro

Just wondering if anyone knows what is wrong with MSN Messenger right now?

No one can send messages and it logs everyone off and on again at the same time resulting in my entire right hand side of the screen labeled with.

"WTF is up with MSN has signed in"
"Microsoft suck c**k has signed in"
"I'm gonna kill Bill Gates has signed in"
"A Virus called MSN Messenger has signed in"

Etc..

Quite funny but annoying because I need to speak to someone.

I am having a problem with a friends laptop, she can't sign into Hotmail. While researching the problem, I discovered that there are a ton of problems with people having issues with MSN Messenger and Hotmail. And the answer on how to fix it is, nobody knows.

Well I can't even sign into Messenger right now, which is kind of annoying because I wanted to talk to someone.

sounds like its MSN related, have you tried downloading something like trillian and see if you can get in that way

Hotmail and MSN were going through routine checkups over the weekend, so you might have been caught up in some freak thing. lol unless it is still happening right now.

I can tell you that my friends have been experiencing problems with MSN as well l8ly, but they problems have been decresing.

You could try to re-install msn, and see if that helps. Just remember to save all of your contacts before hand tho. just in case.

Raven

Had a bit of trouble w/ my MSN not connecting the other day. Seems sorted out now. I just figured it was Trillian failing to connect or something.

Back