• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

blue screen of death in everquest.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cookiethief

Registered
I have been getting the bsod every ~20min in everquest only. I dont get it when running anything else. i considered the problem being graphics related but i left ati tool running the 3d preview for a good 45min and got no problems. Also, doom 3 has never caused any problems of this sort and it is much more intensive. here are my error reports that im getting, im not sure which of these is the most relevant or useful, so im posting them all. sorry for the space-taker.

BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : EB00005B BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000001
BCP4 : 804E6DB5 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

Try doing the through file search in everquest before you start up. There might be a corruption that the quick file scan migh not find. I had the same thing a few months ago, but i use Nvidia. Plus I updated the drivers.

good luck

have you also loaded the latest direct X ? the "c" version?

yea im running dx9.0c and i have a nvidia chipset if that counts for anyhthing

if you are running an nvidia card why are you running ATI tool (is that from ati vid cards or just a similarly named app)

did you run the through file check?

nvidia chipset, not video card. its an abit mobo with a nvidia nforce chipset. yea i ran thorough check, no improvement.

no its an inconsistent time period, but usually within the hour. the same thing will happen when im just sitting around. no diff if im doing something active

Back