• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory question, my bh5 died

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Barrman

Registered
Ok I haad/have mushkin LII black pc3500 which uses those famous bh5 chips. Well for some reason it decided to die this weekend. I was running memtest86 and the same memory adress failed time after time regardless of fsb and voltage. So the guys at mushkin said they would replace it for me. Heres the problam they don't have any more bh5 chips. So my choices are pc3500 2-2-3-6 which uses ch5 chips or pc 3200 2-2-2-6 which I believe are samsung TCCD chips. Im running an abit nf7-s and wanted to know which one to go for. I was leaning towards samsung but the tech support gal was not sure if thats what they where.

So does any on know if mushkin LII black pc3200 2-2-2-6 is TCCD

and if it is is that prefered to ch5?

thats what I thought now I need some one to confrim that they are tccd chips. She said they where samsung and given the timings I would guess that that is what they are.

Any one know for shure?

Back