• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TCCC and P4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ssetre

More precisely a Abit AI7 and a P4 w 200fsb. Both the ram and the Motherboard are less than a month old. I am actually still waiting for the board to be delivered. How should I set this ram up to run 250fsb :burn: 1:1? I've read its very possible with the ram but I've also heard how finicky these boards are so any help is appreciated.

They are 256MB Sticks.

Is that P4 a 2.4 or something else?

Just to be sure, is that TCCC or TCCD? The TCCD is the new one that is actually rated at 250 (4ns), the TCCC is PC3200, I believe.

For the TCCC you would have to relax the timings all the way to 3-4-4-8 and probably 2.9v-3.1v range to have a shot at 250, with the TCCD, you should be able to hit 250 with timings close to 2.5-3-3-7 or so, using 2.7v-2.8v.

These are just ballpark figures, but I think that they are in the range.

Yea I heard that the TCCC is good for 250fsb with slack timings but I read that it doesn't like huge volts.

My P4 is a 2.0 Mobile and it runs at 1.2 stock or 2.4 200fsb modded and stock volts.

Back