• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video Drivers for Presario 12XL326

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LogRus

I'm looking for Video drivers for Compaq Presario 12XL326.

Full specs: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...us&dest_page=product&dlc=en&docname=c00009220

It has a Trident CyberBlade 3D graphics with shared memory (up to 8mb). But the reason I need drivers for it is because I want to make the screen brighter if it's possible to do trough the drivers CP. The lapy is my friends' and it's kinda dark and it's kinda hard to read soemtimes with dark backgrounds.

I've searched compaq's website and they only have it on CD which is $10 but all I need is just this little driver, and I don't even know if it has "overlay controls: :eek:

Thanks in advance! :)

Wow, thank you for such fast response!

I forgot to mention I need the driver for XP.

Thank you!

EDIT: Link works ok, cough... *windows Firewall* ...cough, but the speed is lower then 1kb!!

Milkman said:
Let me know if you have trouble and I will search you up anoyher linky:)

-Milkman

That'll be great! I've searched iNet this morning a little but didn't find the right drivers and now I'm working on some projects that have to be done soon.... Thanks A BUNCH Milman ! :)

It stopped downloading not even reaching 1mb and 53mins to go :(, I'm on 3.0mbit cable, and that is just way too slow....

Thanks again! :p
-LogRus

Back