• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I dont think so...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I saw that the first day it out, one of the guys sent me a PM and we had a good laugh.

RARE Winbond DH-5...yeah, I would say so...very rare indeed. You might say so rare as to be unheard of.

What I told my buddy was that the only thing more rare than that set of sticks would be a BID on that set of sticks. :)

Thats ludicrous. Anyone who bids on those has more money than sense imho.

oh..my........god........... NOBODY TOLD ME WINBOND WENT OUT OF BUSINESS AND MADE DH-5 CHIPS????

*ahem* sorry for the caps, that has got to be the funniest thjing i ever saw.. im going to print that out and stuff it into my funniest things ever box :p

I think his reserve is $999 since that's his buy now price. Crazyethan is indeed playing with less than half a deck.

OMGosh, i have been looking for some DH-5 for months now to match up with the stick i alreadly got :clap: :clap:

J/K...ahahaha

i really cant believe someone could be would be silly enough to ask $1000 for BH-5, more less, expect someone to accually bid....:rolleyes:

-Jess-

Back