• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooled the 64.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stryder2720

Well after a long leak test I finally installed my watercooling setup in my new PC. Its not the best but it sure works great. All the parts where carried over from my other setups.
Dtek Customs CSP 750 pump (this thing ROCKS)
Maze 4 WB
Dual floppy bay res by DD
3/8ID tubing
2 Black Ice Micro rads with Smartfans (low speed)
I was going to use my chevette heatercore but there is no way in hell it will fit in this case.
Temps:
Idle:34
Load:37
Best thing is now my PC is silent except for the dang blower on my 6800GT...which will soon be gone.

:Edit: My image host is down...sorry

Sorry about the crappy pics but you get the idea.

100_0902.JPG

100_0907.JPG

^^^^^^Needs paint^^^^^^^
100_0903.JPG

Cool.JPG

Comments? Questions?

Last edited:
If you ever upgrade, get the MCW6000 and buy a second Dtek pump. You'll definitely benefit from it (and need it if you decide to add a second block in there).

Yea I was thinking about picking up another CSP-750 due to the height it has to pump. Also I placed a thermal probe behind the socket because MSI is having problems with their onboard temp sensors. It reads 35.2c while surfin the net and 34.4c idle. I knew something was up with the temps cause I would close CoreCenter( MSI's temp program) then open it back up and the temps would be 5c different then before I closed it. I also have a Chevette heatercore but this case is too small to put it in and I really dont want to go external. But anywho thanks for the responses and I hope my image hosting site will be back up later.

Back