• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingston BH-6 PC 2700 2x256mb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ongmomo

Registered
Hey...i just got 512mb of this stuff

NE good? on my rig?

How much should i aim to overclock it?

The latencies are prettty relaxed now i think

congrats my friend, u just got some nice oc'ing ram. i bought some last winter and got 240 @ 2.2.2.6 at 3.2 volts. bh6 is very rugged chips and can take massive voltage without harming it..

3.2 volts...holy**** =.= ... someone teach me how to volt mod my mb lol

check the volt mod section here. and also at extreme systems . org. bh6 is legendary for running on hi voltage. alot of maniacs run this stuff at 3.5 volts. bh6 needs and wants at least 3.2 volts

I confirm that.
I'm using Kingston Value RAM PC2700 with BH-6s too.
3.3v @ 245 2-2-2-5

These things are fast my man!
Suma.

so this stuff comes on kingston value ram you say? hmmm. links? =D which specific lines of ram in the value series does it come on? much appretiated,

ryan

It doesn't come on KVR any more. That was ages ago. You might find it in some old shops but not if you order online.

Oh and flapperhead, you remember that BH6 you had? Guess who the owner of it is now ;) I'll give you a hint, it's the person that started this thread :p

violineb said:
It doesn't come on KVR any more. That was ages ago. You might find it in some old shops but not if you order online.

Oh and flapperhead, you remember that BH6 you had? Guess who the owner of it is now ;) I'll give you a hint, it's the person that started this thread :p

LOL. i was giving advice on my own ram... small world...

Back