• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ Memory Booster

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

screwtech02

Hey guys, i just built a 3.2 prescott box, p4c800-e, ocz pc4400, 2samsung 80gig sata's, bfg 6800oc, i can run up to 3.75 at 2.5-4-4-6, with a 235fsb. It will boot to 4.0 but not stable, i just got one of these booster's ordered, do you think it will help at all???? Thank's..... (insert nOOb flames here)..... :confused:

Welcome to the forum.

The oczbooster will only help your oc if your ram is the reason for the instability. easy way to tell is to have the ram run at 5:4 or 3:2 (then you are not working your ram much)... if you are still unstable, then the ocz booster will do nothing for your max oc... it will help you if you run 1:1 higher...

Man this is killin me, it wont boot with a 5:4 ratio at a 247fsb (wich is 4.0) I'll try it again at 1:1 and see if it changes... I also have some pc4000 gold 2.5-4-4-7, do you think this is better than the 4400 that i'm currently runnin??

Back