• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I plumb a dually with GPU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, how much pump power do you have? That would help determine if you want to put the CPU blocks in parallel or series. Probably put the GPU after the CPUs in any case. Either have to do dual Y's if the CPUs are in parallel or all in one line if in series.

pump -> cpuA ->cpuB ->GPU (pu the rad wherever it will connect the easiest.)
I dont know what sort of flowrates you will be having (I dont eve know what RAd you have) so try to estimate your flowrate. Until you know what your getting, wait on playing with the accelerator plates.

careful when stretching that tubing over the D4 barbs.
I have 1/2" tubing over 3/4" barbs on my D4, and due to the lost integrity of the tubing at the point of widening, my pump outlet like to kink right at the barb.
I have no experience with 2-342s but with two TDxs AND a GPU block I wouldnt bet on anything over 1.25 GPM (thats a rough estimation based on nothing really...lol)
play around with this to get a feel for how theTDX performs @ different flowrates..

Back