• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just ordered my P4C800-E Deluxe!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr

Alright, Ive had my old Asus P4C800 Dlx Rev. 1 for 1 1/2 years and have had no problems. The only problem was my old PSU, I had a really crappy Allied PSU and it wore out the capacitors so therefore, my overclocking went from 3.5Ghz to 3.0Ghz :(. I was looking into a new motherboard and I was gonna go for an Abit IC7-G Max 2 but I went crawling back to ASUS. So, I went to Newegg.com and ordered my mobo. I cant wait to see the clocks my 2.6C will hit with a new mobo. I should receive it in about 2 or 3 days (I ordered it on Wednesday Oct. 20th) Wish me luck!

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr said:
Alright, Ive had my old Asus P4C800 Dlx Rev. 1 for 1 1/2 years and have had no problems. The only problem was my old PSU, I had a really crappy Allied PSU and it wore out the capacitors so therefore, my overclocking went from 3.5Ghz to 3.0Ghz :(. I was looking into a new motherboard and I was gonna go for an Abit IC7-G Max 2 but I went crawling back to ASUS. So, I went to Newegg.com and ordered my mobo. I cant wait to see the clocks my 2.6C will hit with a new mobo. I should receive it in about 2 or 3 days (I ordered it on Wednesday Oct. 20th) Wish me luck!

Goodluck, Extreme.....Dont you think it's time to upgrade your 2.6C too!!! :D

Congrats, :beer:
Vflux

Back