• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Global Win - Silent Stream

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrAcKeRwOrLd

Does anyone know about the specific watercooling kit? :eh?: because i'm thinking of buying on of these :) (i don't want to have an extreme overclocking solution.. because the cause is the money :( maybe later i'll buy something better) i just need a quite watercooling kit that is a little bit better than my amds box air cooling solution for my amd athlon 64 3200+ :) is it good enough to buy it? or it's not worth to try it? :eh?:

I believe the c/w was at like .55, which is as bad if not worse then the stock cooler for an amd or pentium cooler. Also the fan was reported to be 52.6 db. I am not sure about how far away that is but no matter what it is still loud. An air cooler could easily be quiter and less costly. If you want the review from URL=http://www.tomshardware.com/cpu/20040920/index.html]TomsHardware[/URL] then go here.

In my opinion not even close to being worth $80, or $2 for that matter.

if you want a quiet kit...you can try a Kingwin Arctic Liquid Cooling system....
when the fan is set on low you can't hear either of them...it has 2 rad. one fan is almost perfectly silent and the big fan when turned all teh way up makes a racket...but when turned all the way up it doesn't really help that much. So it's fairly quiet..not much of an OC performer...but does hold it's own...only has 1/4 tubing...so it's sorta limited...but great for nearly stock...and it comes with a GPU cooler also :D

Back