• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My second WC rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KHF

3.2E @1.47V temp: 31c idle; 34~35 load (TDX WCBLOCK)
GPU 6800GT 45C idle; 47~48 load (NV 68 WCBLCOK)
CASE : CM STACKER

Attachments

• WC2.jpg
    WC2.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 264
  • WC1.jpg
    WC1.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 263
crimedog said:
i think you have the inlet/outlet backwards on the tdx

nice though :D
yea! I noticed that after I took pic for it .. but does it affect the temp ? coz I dont really want to resit it !

I can't install my Intel 865/875 Z-Chip for NB, coz the NV68 wc-block was in the way, I couldn't insert the pins into the z-chip block . anyone knows which NB cooler can fit on my NB??

Last edited:
crimedog said:
well the injector nozzle is there to create turbulance right above the die. Your temps are very good though, so it's up to you
I think it will be jsut 2~3C difference and it wont help me to oc the cpu..

greenman100 said:
also it does make a difference, you shoudl switch the inlet/outlet
I will switch it during the weekend..! I might be able gain 4 G if I switch the inlet/outlet! ha ha ! now I can run 3.92 @ 1.53v (stable)!

I just switch the inlet/outlet of my TDX, but it is same temp as before.
and the water has been become cloudy..... >:

ur water looked so clean and nice!!! my last water cooling the water always looked a bit cloudy and when i fixed the cloudy thingy, my tubes turned dirty! so i never had a nice clear w/c set-up :)

arnoldma said:
ur water looked so clean and nice!!! my last water cooling the water always looked a bit cloudy and when i fixed the cloudy thingy, my tubes turned dirty! so i never had a nice clear w/c set-up :)
me too. .. now the water is a bit cloudy... .. I just added distill water. dont want to put any other Water Additive's.. last time i added some water wetter.. it was getting worse ..

Back