• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What would YOU like to see in a watercooling case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

greenman100

Disabled
Here's the deal guys...

I'm about to get this case, and move the system in my sig into it.

I have a whitewater, Via1300, and 2-342 heatercore.

Note that this is not a "omg I am a noob teach me how to watercool" thread.

This is a chance for you to challenge me, to challenge me to make something happen you have only dreamed of so far.

I am open to ANY and ALL suggestions.

Note that the pictures below are not of my system, just pictures I have gathered to give you guys an idea of what the case is like.

caseapart.jpg

newinsidebot.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Pic13.jpg

Pic14.jpg

Last edited:
T line goes up to a blank drive plate with a screw on hole, tilt the case on its back, open the screw top to that and fill the wc system right through the drive bay plate

What, like case modding stuff? What are we talking about here? All the parts are already determined.

I'd say put the heatercore in the bottom of your case and use it as an intake. Jack the case up a few inches for proper airflow and put one or two 120mm fans at the top of the case for proper airflow and get killer case temps.

A fishtank themed reservoir would be cool too. Build that into the side of the case. Just make sure you attach your pump's intake to the side of the res or submerge it to get proper flow.

The dancing girls on the pole can be INSIDE the reservoir.

A nice and quiet blower intaking through the two top fan holes on the back.
A single pass HC with tin shroud and an exhaust channel-duct venting all hot air out a drivebay (mesh-grill)
A D4 !!!!!111oneelevenoneone
ultra clean wiring and tubing job.
Xenocide's idea is cool too !!
go with a T

The List:

Move the floppy to the top bay, stealth the cd's.
Move the harddrives to the top of the psu, mounted sideways (antec sonata style).
Divide the top from the bottom, so that the above components have their own (filtered) airflow.
Use an intake blower in the top section of the case, and remove that noisy 80mm from the psu. Mounting it in a small box (thinking of the torin blowers here) to facilitate a filtered inlet.

That would leave you to have your way with radiator size on the front (also filtered).
Perforate some of the area behind the motherboard so that incoming air from a single door mounted fan can circulate out through the back of the mobo.
Maybe even mount the radiator sideways, so that it's got it's own air system independent of the rest of the case.

There. 3 compartments...divide and conquer those nasty temp imps.

Oh yeah, and the brass pole is a great idea too ;)

Diggrr said:
The List:

Move the floppy to the top bay, stealth the cd's.
Move the harddrives to the top of the psu, mounted sideways (antec sonata style).
Divide the top from the bottom, so that the above components have their own (filtered) airflow.
Use an intake blower in the top section of the case, and remove that noisy 80mm from the psu. Mounting it in a small box (thinking of the torin blowers here) to facilitate a filtered inlet.

That would leave you to have your way with radiator size on the front (also filtered).
Perforate some of the area behind the motherboard so that incoming air from a single door mounted fan can circulate out through the back of the mobo.
Maybe even mount the radiator sideways, so that it's got it's own air system independent of the rest of the case.

There. 3 compartments...divide and conquer those nasty temp imps.

Oh yeah, and the brass pole is a great idea too ;)

The problem is getting airflow through that front panel without making it ugly.

Thus the sideways mounting of the rad, intake one one door exhaust on the other.

With the radiator having it's own air system, there's not much left that a single 120 can't handle.

Back