• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Acrylic case + dual heatercore?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mat1314

Hey guys, whats the best acrylic case with which to mount a dual heatercore w/ shroud from dangerden.com I've looked at quite a few already but all seem to have 80mm fan holes right where I want to put the heatercore :bang head Basically what I'm looking for his an acrylic case with no precut fan holes except for the psu. Any advice/links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

lol forgot to mention I suck at DIY stuff, most I could do and will do is drilling a few 120mm fan holes in it. I wouldn't mind a kit, but too many of them damn 80mm fan holes cut where I wanna put my heatercore!!!!!!!!!

Search Google, there is a company selling custom acrylic cases designed to your specs. They also sell a large acryic case with 120 fan mounts....a dual 120 aswell.

Back