• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much tubing do you use in your case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jbroad572

Just want to get an idea of how much tubing the average person uses, feet wise. I am leak testing and am just using more than needed at the moment. I haven't properly measured how much tubing I will be using. I think I will be ordering Tygon here pretty soon and don't think I will need 10 feet of it like I originally planned, hehe.

I used about 5 feet, but it's always nice to have extra in case you mess something up.

I have about 7' now that I put my GPU block in. I haven't mounted my tranny cooler on my case yet so I've got a couple extra feet that I don't really need when I do.

Give yourself a little extra. If you have too little slack between objects you can get kinks.

About 6 feet here so far(double exhaust tubes from my RBX to the res. I am only WCing my CPU however. If I move into NB and GPU cooling I can see up to 3 more feet being used.

I'd say 5-6ft, but then there is the scrap that I messed up when cutting some lines too short. 10ft is what I would buy.

about 3 ft. i always buy 7 just to be sure, some times you make a bad cut, or want to change something in the setup, the leftover is good for maintance later on.

Back